Friday, February 7, 2014

39: Day 28: Disinfection

By Tuesday we were feeling much better and could eat more stuff (nothing crazy, just light food to avoid upsetting our stomach).  It was time to disinfect everything! We sprayed the rugs, sheets, covers, blankets, knobs, everything in the house!  Stomach flu bug GO AWAY!!

A funny story about this shot. I wanted a really low angle so I set the tripod low and crawled beneath it.  I couldn't move much but so far so good.  After I got this shot I started to crawl out of the tripod but for my surprise I couldn't move because my lower back was hurting!  I said to myself NOOOOO!! this is not happening!  I exited with some difficulty and continued taking photos because the show must go on!! :D


Nikon D90 (105mm f/2.8) - 1/50  f/5.6

No comments:

Post a Comment