Monday, June 16, 2014

Day 143: Watch out!! BIRDS!!

I'm going to upload more than 1 photo some days so I can catch up with the days I didn't take a photo (since the beginning of this year).  Hopefully I'll be able to do it before the end of the year :)

About today's photo, we where at the beach and suddenly my hubby said to me, YOU NEED TO SEE THIS!! When I open my eyes I saw thousands of birds flying over the ocean! IT WAS AMAZING!! I never saw this quantity of birds! They flew to the right and then to the left and again to the right, seemed like there was a school of fish near the shore and the birds were eating to their hearts content!!
The photo only shows a small part of the flock, I'd had need a panorama to show all of the birds.


Panasonic DMC-ZS25 - 1/2000s  f/6.4

No comments:

Post a Comment