Thursday, September 25, 2014

Day 267: Larvae

This photo came to me, I didn't even need to go find it hehehe I was doing my morning routine when I suddenly look at my feet and saw something on my right sock, but it wasn't moving or at least didn't seem to be moving.  I removed it almost immediately and looked closer and yes! there was some kind of worm or larvae there, eating the fabric of my sock hehehehe  Seems like I attract bugs loool

I stopped everything I was doing and went for the camera.  As you can imagine, this subject didn't move too fast so I could spend some time taking photos (besides I'm not afraid of this kind of bugs). It was quite interesting, I saw her chewing my sock, literally!

After finishing the photo session I released her, hopefully she will be happy in her new home. There is one thing that still don't understand, how did she ended up on my sock?


Nikon D90 (105mm  f/2.8) - 1/2s  f/8

2 comments:

  1. Great job. This worm doesn't look gross at all. Even looks cute because of your skillful photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Betweenthenotes!! I'm happy that you liked it! You are right, she looks cute :D

      Delete