Thursday, January 9, 2014

13. Day 2: New Year

For my second day I was thinking of taking a photo of nature.  I went to the balcony to search for a good photo.  I was taking several photos of the trees, branches, leaves, sky, but none of them seemed to be the one that I was looking for.
Suddenly I saw this two beautiful pine trees with 2 crows on top of them, they looked sooo nice!! I quickly pointed my camera, focus and just when I was going to press the shutter, they flew away!! Grrrrr!!  Well, maybe next time...

After this and because the light outside was fading away I opted to try light painting.  First I tried with a lighter but didn't work because the background and me were also on the photo.  So I grabbed my headlamp and seems to work kind of OK (at least I wasn't in the photo).  Even though I'm not super happy with the final results, I decided to post the one that for me looked the best.

I'll continue practicing to improve my light painting :D

Happy New Year 2014!

Nikon D90 (18-200mm  f/3.5-5.6) - 42mm - 30s  f/4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment