Friday, January 24, 2014

28. Day 17: Panoramic - 1st try

T.G.I.F.!!! It was a very busy day today, so my post came a little bit later than usual.  I watched an amazing on-line class at Creative Live called "Fundamentals of photography" (it lasted 5 days). The instructor was knowledgeable and the class was super dynamic.

One of the topics was panorama (I never tried panorama before with a DSLR, so it's all new for me).  After watching the class I decided to give it a try and see the results.  The stitching program did a good job at stitching the photos but I missed the focus in a couple, so the shot is kind of crappy :(  Next time I should look better to adjust the focus. Anyway, I'll continue practicing to see if I can nail panorama and focusing during night time :D

Have a wonderful weekend!


Nikon D90 (18-200mm f/3.5-5.6) - 32mm  1.6s  f/4

No comments:

Post a Comment